- Reviews (0)
Reinforcing (front-to-back) leg bracing adds stability to larger units. The feet are adjustable for levelling purposes.
Strongly recommended if tub is to be used to wash dogs 60lbs or greater.
Pricing excludes shipping and taxes
HOW TO BUILD A BATH
Work through the following options and Add to Quote the features would like to have, to enhance your pet washing experience. We will respond with a full quote including shipping and taxes.
- Choose your tub size
- If you are going to wash dogs 60 lbs and over select Reinforcing Leg Bracing for your tub on this page
- If you wish to have Right or Left plumbing instead of Centre plumbing add an Extended side panel
- Would you like an Access Door and a Step Stool?
- Would you like a Ramp or Stairs?
- Do you want the Ramp or Stairs without the access door? You will need to add a Ramp/Stair Rack
- Would you like to hang your Ramp up during bathing? Select Ramp storage hooks
- Would you like a perforated platform that enables you to raise the floor for smaller dogs?
- Would you like a shampoo/bottle holder?
- Would you like an inline drain strainer?
- Choose a faucet
- Consider adding a cover over the faucets to protect your pup
- Add a pet towel rack to your pet wash room.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.