Wash your Dog Yourself in our Self Serve Dog Wash Machines
We offer two K9000 Self Serve (do it yourself) Dog/Pet Wash Machines in our Furever Clean store. The K9000 is as an easy to use and convenient way to wash, condition, and dry, dogs of all sizes. Each pet tub can wash one large, or up to two small dogs at the same time. Catch chains are provided in the pet wash which attach to a dog’s collar to keep them secure during their bath.
The price of a dog wash is $12 for 12 minutes
The K9000 takes Credit and Debit tap or swipe, or $1 or $2 coins or tokens.
Why is washing a dog in a K9000 so fast? This is because water and shampoos are dispensed at the same time using a wash gun and we have a high-speed dryer. Your average sized short haired dog can easily be washed and dried in under 10 minutes. For extra large or hairy dogs, additional minutes can be purchased for $1 a minute (coins only). Additional minutes must be purchased before the timer runs out.
Our natural Shampoos are safe for dogs
We use all-natural shampoos in our dog wash to cater for sensitive skins. You can select one or all options in the wash cycle or if you prefer to use your own shampoo, just select the Rinse cycle. Flea shampoo is not suitable for Cats.
What do you need to bring with you when you come to the store?
If you wish to towel dry your dog, we do not provide towels so feel free to bring your own towel.
No appointments required. This is an unstaffed, walk-in dog wash store. Open 6am till 11pm daily. Parking on William Street or Robert Street.
Follow our Furever Clean Dog Wash Facebook page to keep informed of our ongoing specials as well as our charity events.
If you are visiting another City, use our Dog Wash Locator to find a K9000 close to you.
Dog Wash Demonstration
The fully self-contained K9000 Dog Wash will shampoo, flea treat, condition and blow-dry dogs in just 10 minutes. Its so easy to use, any dog owner can use it.
In this video, Maddy, Poppi and Fez demonstrate how to use the K9000 Dog Wash.
How To Use the K9000
- Lead the dog into the tub and secure them with a simple catch-chain.
- Insert payment to start the wash cycle.
- Wash the dog using a soft-touch, adjustable wash gun, premium washing products and fresh, temperature-controlled water.
- Select the next wash cycle options using the dial.
- Select the dryer option and dry the dog using the two-speed dryer. The machine will accept additional partial payment before the cycle is completed, if additional minutes are required, to continue washing/drying.
- Remove the dog from the tub.
- Use the disinfect cycle to wash the pet tub and ensure that it’s clean and ready to go for the next dog owner. (Note: you may also elect to start the dog wash cycle with the disinfectant cycle if you so wish)