Wash your Dog Yourself in our Self Serve Dog Wash Machines
We offer two K9000 Self Serve (do it yourself) Dog/Pet Wash Machines in our Furever Clean store. These are the older style Model 1 machines that are operated using a Rotary Switch dial. Newer models have a Touch Pad. The K9000 is as an easy to use and convenient way to wash, condition, and dry, dogs of all sizes. Each pet tub can wash one large, or up to two small dogs at the same time. Catch chains are provided in the pet wash which attach to a the dog’s collar to keep them secure during their bath.
Why is washing a dog in a K9000 so fast? The reason is due to the convenient wash gun that dispenses water and shampoos at the same time, complete with a high-speed pet dryer. An average sized short haired dog can easily be washed and dried in under 10 minutes. Extra large or hairy dogs may need additional minutes, which can be purchased for $1 a minute (coins only). Additional minutes must be purchased before the timer runs out.
The price of a dog wash is $12 for 12 minutes
The K9000 takes Credit and Debit tap or swipe, or $1 or $2 coins or tokens.
Why is washing a dog in a K9000 so fast? This is because water and shampoos are dispensed at the same time using a wash gun and we have a high-speed dryer. Your average sized short haired dog can easily be washed and dried in under 10 minutes. For extra large or hairy dogs, additional minutes can be purchased for $1 a minute (coins only). Additional minutes must be purchased before the timer runs out.
Our natural Shampoos are safe for dogs
We use all-natural, veterinary approved shampoos in our dog wash to cater to sensitive skins. You can select one or all options in the wash cycle or if you prefer to use your own shampoo, just select the Rinse cycle. Note: Flea shampoo is not suitable for Cats.
What do you need to bring with you when you come to the store?
We do not provide towels. Please bring your own if you wish to towel dry your dog after washing.
No appointments required. This is an unstaffed, walk-in dog wash store. We are open 6am till 11pm daily. Parking is located on William or Robert Street.
Looking for a Dog Wash store in another City? Use our Dog Wash Locator to find a K9000 close to you.
Dog Wash Demonstration
The fully self-contained K9000 Dog Wash will shampoo, flea treat, condition and blow-dry dogs in as little as 10 minutes. It’s easy for any dog owner to use!
In this video, Maddy, Poppi and Fez demonstrate how to use the K9000 Dog Wash.
How To Use the K9000
- Lead the dog into the tub and secure them with a simple catch-chain.
- Insert payment to start the wash cycle.
- Wash the dog using a soft-touch, adjustable wash gun, premium washing products and fresh, temperature-controlled water.
- Select the next wash cycle options using the dial.
- Select the dryer option and dry the dog using the two-speed dryer. The machine will accept additional partial payment before the cycle is completed, if additional minutes are required, to continue washing/drying.
- Remove the dog from the tub.
- Use the disinfect cycle to wash the pet tub and ensure that it’s clean and ready to go for the next dog owner. (Note: you may also elect to start the dog wash cycle with the disinfectant cycle if you so wish)