Revenue From Dog Washes Increased Customers Value for Money
Attracting new customers to grow your customer base, and maximizing revenues are some of the everyday challenges of running a business. Businesses need to differentiate their offering to stand out from their competitors while ensuring they meet customer needs. Adding a Dog Wash station to your existing business – either indoors or outdoors – will not only attract new clientele but also provide you with a continued stream of revenue.
Irrespective of the type of the business you run, the K9000 Dog Wash delivers solid returns for business owners and at the same tine creates very happy customers. With so many households owning dogs, the potential for increased revenue is enormous. And even if the weather is bad, people still need to take their dogs out for a walk and still need to wash their dogs.
Return on Investment
With 36.5%1 of Canadian households owning dogs, there exists a potential market in excess of 62,000 dog owners and their dogs (note this assumes only 1 dog per household) needing to be washed regularly. With costs per dog wash being around $1.20-$1.50 and prices per wash at least $10, the K9000 is an excellent investment.
Quick ROI – The average return on investment is 1- 1.5 years. This is based on a conservative estimate of:
40 washes per week x $8.50 profit a wash for 40 weeks of the year = $13,600 and 75 washes per week x $8.50 profit a wash for 12 weeks of the year (accommodates weekends and summer peaks) = $7,650. $13,600 + $7650 = potential revenue of $21,250 in a year.
This means that not only can you potentially pay off your K9000 quickly but also obtain a healthy profit margin. Several of our customers have used the profits from their dog wash to purchase a second dog wash station.
There are many benefits from incorporating a K9000 as part of your business. These include:
- Increased customer traffic – The K9000 Dog Wash attracts new customers that have never been to your business because you now provide a dog wash for them to easily clean their dogs. These new customers are likely to purchase your products and services while on your site/at your store. In addition, once they start using the machine they can be converted into regular customers.
- Ability to cross sell – You can now use the dog wash to cross sell other products/services you offer.
- New revenue – the K9000 generates a steady new source of all year round business income. Dogs always need to be washed irrespective of the season or the weather. Many are washed as regularly as once a month. For the car wash business, this feature means you can continue to generate steady revenue during the off season car wash months.
- Ability to sell new products – The dog wash provides an opportunity to sell ancillary products like dog toys, treats or to install washers and dryers specifically for animals.
- Value to travellers – More and more people are taking their dogs with them on vacation. While they are out exploring beaches and forests, their dogs get dirty. Having a dog wash provides the convenience of washing the dog before going back to the hotel or vacation rental. It also ensures the car stays clean.
- Value to customers in the community – Dog owners do not like washing their dogs at home – it is a messy affair. Grooming is expensive so dog owners are constantly looking for ways to keep their dogs clean. The dog community is a tight knit group. They will let all the other dog owners know if they find something that benefits them and their dogs.
- Versatile – The K9000 can accommodate both small and large dogs and has even been known to be used for cats, ferrets and small horses. It has many features that make the experience as pleasant as possible for the animal. Soft mat to stand on, thermostatically controlled warm water, heated high and low dryers, natural shampoo products, transparent door so small animals can see through it, catch chain instead of choke band. These features make the K9000 stand out from any ubath type installations.
- Little maintenance required – The K9000 just keeps on working. It comes with a one year warranty and optional extended warranties. Local support is also available.
- Small footprint – The K9000 can be installed either inside or outside your business. It takes up minimal space.
- Value for money – The K9000 has a strong resale value. When they are available, second-hand units sell for approximately 75% of the cost of new machines.
The K9000 Dog Wash uses the same robust technology and construction techniques of the car wash industry – modified as well as adapted for dog washing. Since the stainless steel machine requires minimal maintenance, and is highly durable to cope with a variety of work loads and conditions.
All K9000 components are carefully selected and also manufactured from scratch. Our engineers are continually working to improve the product, while we test these innovations at our concept store at K9000 headquarters.
The secret to the K9000’s success is its ease of installation in a wide variety of sites and still its long term fail-safe operation with proven reliable components. Our satisfied clients request to keep the same version of the K9000 Self Serve Dog Wash because of its reliability and exceptional return on investment.
A Well Recognised Brand
In other words the K9000 is a world leader in dog wash stations. It is a solid, well recognised brand that carries a very strong reputation for performance as well as reliability. Since the flawless product enjoys great word-of-mouth endorsement – all a potential owner or operator need do is ask users of the K9000 what they think, or watch the tail-wagging dogs emerge after being cleaned, to see how popular it is.